Each 1 ml MELOXIDEL 0.5% contains :
Meloxicam 5 mg .
Cattle : 1. Acute respiratory infection with appropriate antibiotic therapy to reduce clinical signs in cattle.
2. Use in diarrhea in combination with oral rehydration therapy to reduce clinical signs in calves of over one week of age and young, non-lactating cattle .
3. For the relief of post-operative pain following dehorning in calves .
4. Supportive therapy in the treatment of acute mastitis .
Dog and Cat :
1. The alleviation of inflammation and pain in both acute and chronic muscluo-skeletal disorders .
2. Control of perioperative pain and inflammation following orthopedic and soft tissue surgery .
Dosage and route of administration :
- Cattle : 10 ml MELOXIDEL 0.5% / 100 kg b. wt. as a single dose by S/C or I/V injection .
- Dogs : 0.4 ml MELOXIDEL 0.5% /10 kg. b. wt. as a single dose by S/C injection .
- Cats : 0.3 ml MELOXIDEL 0.5% /5 kg. b. wt. as a single dose by S/C injection .
30, 50 and 100 ml.
- Wayzon events (10)
- veterinary Tips (1)
- services (8)
- Pharmaceuticals (1)
- products (17)
- Antibiotics (6)
- anti inflammatory (2)
- parasiticide (3)
- tonic and supplements (3)
- miscellaneous (7)
- semen (3)
- equipment (8)
- semen A (6)
- about (3)
- Wayzon conferences & Round Table (13)
- Medical convoys (10)
- academy (6)
- Online webinar (18)